Third Project Update

 

Source: Pixabay

I'm pretty happy with the work that I was able to accomplish this week.  I was able to implement the suggestions I was given of adding a couple of introductory sentences to each page and was able to make substantial progress on my analyses.  While I didn't cover as many points as I thought I would be able to get to, the amount that I wrote was far larger than I expected.  In addition to this, I finally checked out Grammarly, which was a huge help.  I used it to edit out all my grammar/punctuation mistakes from the content that I already had posted.  So far, I've been able to dedicate a single day to finishing the work for this class.  However, next week, I'll probably have to allot much more time toward this class because I'm going to have to re-watch some TV shows and movies before I move on to the next part of my analysis, which is going to eat up a large amount of time.  Overall though, I think that I'm in a good place, and just need to continue working at the pace that I have been.

Comments

  1. Hey Melanie, it sounds like you had a productive week! I feel that as the weeks go by the more productive we will become. Grammarly is a great tool to use. I use it a lot and it helps me make sure that my pieces are a lot more grammatically correct. It is good that you are in a good place, it helps to know what your plan is and how you will accomplish your goal. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melanie, I'm happy for you. It's great to hear that you're on the right track. This is my first time hearing about Grammarly and now that you mentioned it, I will definitely check it out too. On the side note, I'm doing film study too and trust me, rewatching movies certainly don't feel that long if you pretend that you're just enjoying your leisure time. Anyway, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie, after reading you can definitely tell you are in a great place! You also have a lot of content on your website to back it up. I know you probably heard this a lot but your website is very easy to navigate and use. I also like the use of placeholders, it shows you have plans for certain sections and it is in the making. It is a lot easier to look at a website that has a placeholder to show you are working on it, rather then just looking at a title with no content. I'm excited to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment